INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to article 13 sections 1–2 of the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union, series L, No. 119, page 1) – hereinafter referred to as „GDPR,” we hereby inform you that:
Information on personal data processing
The Controller of your personal data is Link2work sp z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Krawiecka 7/4 in Opole, phone: 774414502, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as „Link2work”.
Purposes of data processing
The data shall be processed for the purpose of carrying out activities related to the recruitment process carried out by „Link2work”, i.e. to assess your qualifications and experience and to select a suitable person for the relevant vacancy. Your data may also be processed for marketing purposes, provided you have given your consent.
Basis of data processing:
The legal basis for processing your personal data is:
- your consent to the processing of the data in your application documents for the purpose of participating in the current recruitment;
- our legitimate legal interest in verifying your qualifications and skills with a view to selecting a suitable person for the position for which recruitment is being carried out – in respect of personal data collected during the recruitment interview and the results of any aptitude tests;
- your consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of taking part in future recruitment processes or to be contacted for marketing purposes expressed by checking the relevant optional checkbox.
In cases where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the processing that has already taken place.
How long will we process your data?
If our job offer relates to a position for which we are recruiting on an ongoing basis, the selection of a particular candidate does not result in the termination of the recruitment process; in these cases, we process your personal data for the time necessary to select the best candidate, but for no longer than 12 months from receipt of your application.
In the case of a recruitment that is of a temporary nature with the aim of selecting only one specialist for the position in question, we will process your personal data for the duration of the recruitment process, but for no longer than 6 months after its conclusion.
If you consent to the processing of your personal data in order to take part in future recruitment processes, we will process your data for the duration of the validity of the consent given, i.e. for a maximum of 2 years from the moment of registration on our portal, but no longer than until you withdraw it. You can withdraw your consent by writing to: email@example.com.
Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment.
We also process your data for the purpose of defending against claims for the periods of limitation of claims under the law.
The recipients of your personal data may be our trusted partners such as software providers, occupational health service providers, recruitment portals, user employers, contractors, legal service providers and others where required by law.
Your data may be processed outside the European Economic Area, which is formed by the Member States of the European Union and Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein when you apply for a job vacancy that is being conducted on behalf of an employer who is based outside the European Economic Area, as well as when you have agreed to participate in future recruitment processes. Our cooperation with non-EEA employers is in each case adequately secured through standard contractual clauses or another adequate legal measure.
What rights do you have in relation to data processing?
You have the right of access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to transfer your data, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, and the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Office. The method of profiling applied by Link2work is carried out without automated methods and only involves processing involving the use of personal data to assess certain characteristics, in particular to analyse or predict suitability for a particular job.
Our website uses the following cookies:
1. Google Analytics cookies to track page loading time and services downtime. They do not contain any personally identifiable information. The Owner uses Google Analytics cookies to collect statistical data about user activity on the website and thus improve the quality of services provided to users. These cookies allow us to analyse user traffic by generating an anonymous user ID, which is used to measure how many times a user visits a website. At the same time, they record the first and last visits to the site, the end time of the session and the origin of the user.
2. New Relic cookies are used to ensure that the service works properly. This analysis tracks the time it takes to load a page and transmits information when services fall below a certain level. It is not possible to identify individual users using NewRelic cookies.
3. Cookies recording identification of the session and the location as well as the language displayed.
4. Cookies recording the use of functions to facilitate communication through the Website, which are downloaded from an external website: Czater.pl (the administrator of the cookies: Ebros sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warszawa).